noun singular: mittcute; noun plural: mittcutes
- A joyous, curious, or serendipitous moment full of promise.
- The potential for a great friendship, or a new romance.
- The begining of an adventure.
- The first part in a story.
- A change in momentum.
- A chance at something new.
- A discovery.
1st person and 2nd person present: mittcute;
3rd person present: mittcutes
- Sharing what you love with someone who loves it too.
- Enjoying something with someone who enjoys it too.
- Engaging with others through similar interests.
Thank you for stopping by! We are looking forward to coming back online in the (very) near future. In the meantime, have a fantastic 2023!
Mittcute™ © 2017 – 2023 Happteq LLC. All Rights Reserved